Did you ever want to do
but were afraid to do it?
…most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
My next teleseminar will help you take the leap!
You may have heard of this quote:
Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls.
– Joseph Campbell
But even Joseph Campbell recognized that just “following your bliss” was hard:
We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
– Joseph Campbell
Here’s the trouble: you may not know what your bliss actually looks like. You may think it has to do with something that’s easy for you, something that you love doing. For some people, it’s true – they discover a love, it discovers them, and beautiful music plays in the background!
For others, not so much. You find something you love to do, like painting or writing or horseback riding. But the Universe seems to be a little slow on the uptake – those walls stay stubbornly bricked up no matter how many times you run your luggage cart into them! Or, you know what you need to do, but you’re like a fledgeling bird looking down from the edge of the nest instead of up at the sky.
What if you could learn how to FLY instead?
What if you could:
- Learn the most crippling habits you have…and how to ELIMINATE them?
- STOP SABOTAGING YOURSELF RIGHT NOW and start reaping greater rewards?
- Identify T0P 5 PITFALLS people face when confronted by the unknown…and how YOU can avoid them?
- Get a new perspective on risk that will have you embracing it with optimism and hope, instead of fear and dread?
- Understand the #1 thing that separates those who make their DREAMS into REALITY from those who live with regret?
- INSTANTLY shift your perspective, TIME AFTER TIME, to take more empowering chances?
- And much, much more?
Always do what you are afraid to do.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
Come join me in my powerful, effective teleseminar where you will learn how to access your COURAGE and live your DREAMS!
We fear the thing we want the most.
– Robert Anthony
When: Tuesday, April 1, 2014 (yes, really! No foolin’!)
Time: 9:00AM Pacific Daylight Time
Cost: FREE! (Fits any budget!)
P.S. Space is limited for this HIGHLY INTERACTIVE training call.
Register now, while you still can…